- Air coming out of the vents but not cooling the camper
- Ice gathering on the tubes in the inside of the AC unit
- Air not coming out of the vents at all
If you want your RV air conditioning repaired without delay, call professionals who are knowledgeable about air conditioning units in general, and specifically those that are installed in campers. Not all AC systems are created equal, so you should look for repair technicians with knowledge and experience and who can:
- Fix AC in all types of RVs
- Guarantee their work
- Can spot the problem quickly
It helps to have some leads to repair people who can do the job fast if you are stuck on a trip and need a quick fix-up for your camper’s air conditioning unit. Have a list of a few names in the area where you are traveling so you can contact them quickly and easily. For more information about RV AC repair in Santa Cruz, look through this website and find the RV repair service you are looking for.